sábado, 24 de octubre de 2020

The Noble Headless Man

Beware, be cautious and be aware
For this is the night of shadows
Of beastly creatures and hideous ghouls,
But I warn you about the noble one
The one who ghostly walks and talks
The dreadful gentleman, the headless man,
For you he brings no grace
But only fear and despair.
When you feel the shivers down your spine
And the struggle with the tickling on your thighs,
You know he is right behind
And he will ask you kind:
«Oh young dear, have you seen my skull?»
And you must not run, for it could be the worst
Be brave and then turn and kindly you respond:
«No Sir, where did you leave your skull?
- Well my dear I think is right above your neck.
- Pardon me Sir, believe that I do not,
For this simple skull above my neck
With me has been for just few years,
But you oh Sir, what a noble figure appears
Your skull must be ancient and magnificent.
- Oh young dear, so right you are
You just have save me from an incident
I was about to cut your head out,
Now I shall continue with my search
Be safe young dear and have good night.»
Only this way you can survive
But stay alert cause as I said
He’s not the only one around
And many others could be right behind your back.
Do not forget my words young dear and please try to stay alive,
And remember only unnatural beings can talk without their heads.

No hay comentarios.: